You Are Invited to My Free Webinar June 28: Sign Up Now
Attend My Dynamic Free Webinar, “Boost Your Coaching Effectiveness So You Can Facilitate ‘Real Time’ Results,” Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 12:00 Noon PT.
We’ll Review Tips & Techniques to Boost Your Coaching Effectiveness With Any Leader!
You Should Attend If . . .
You want to learn from my experience of working in multiple industries and types of organizations to get new ideas for:
- Supporting high-performing clients on understanding and choosing practical steps to enhance their own competencies.
- How your leader clients can best execute their leadership behaviors to increase that same capacity in their direct reports and create a more positive work culture.
- Clarifying and increasing the commitment of your client leaders.
- How to work on evaluation and proof of coaching success.
WHEN: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 12:00 NOON PDT
HOW: Delivered globally via ZOOM Video Conference, 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm (all you need is a Web browser and Internet connection)
WORDS OF PRAISE (from a CEO/Coach): “I really appreciated this class. Learning more about coaching from Diane and other experienced coaches was great. The system Diane has created is solid.”
LEARN MORE: Boost Your Coaching Effectiveness So You Can Facilitate “Real Time” Results
- Register and if you can’t attend in person, you can access a recording of the session after the fact.
- Attend the session live, and you will receive the Webinar PowerPoint, your choice of a Skill Kit for Leaders resource unit to use with your clients, and a great case study article on building a Coaching Culture.
Those Who Attend in Person Will Receive:
- Your choice of one complete Resource unit from my Skill Kit for Leaders Program.
- A free PowerPoint from the Webinar.
- A copy of the published white paper on my program that doubled productivity for leaders at the US Department of Labor.
Sign Up Now
Register now for this jam-packed webinar with me, Senior OD Consultant/Coach, Diane Foster, MA, MCC. Registration is limited to first 25 people who sign up! (The Webinar will be taped for any unable to attend.)
About Diane Foster
Diane Foster is an ICF Certified Master/ Mentor Coach, with an M.A. in Career Development. For more than 30 years, Diane has successfully supported hundreds of leaders in numerous industries in the areas of developing leadership that makes a difference—for the individual and the organization. She is a career development specialist and assessment expert, with an international reputation for achieving lasting results for her clients on the triple bottom line of people, planet, profitability.
Her strong background in coaching, organization development, adult learning and educational psychology has led to success with business leaders around the globe in aligning development issues with strategic business goals.
Schooled in neuroscience research, and positive psychology, Diane has a fundamental deep belief in the power of human potential and enjoys supporting her business-leader clients and other coaches in finding and realizing theirs.
Her broad experience includes being adjunct faculty in OD, Leadership, Assessment, and Coaching at such institutions as University of San Francisco, UC Extension, and John F. Kennedy University. She has also been Director of ICF Training for the College of Executive Coaching and the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland’s Coaching Certificate Program.