Attend My Dynamic Free Webinar, “Boost Your Coaching Effectiveness So You Can Facilitate ‘Real Time’ Results,” Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 4:00 PT.
We’ll Review Tips & Techniques to Boost Your Coaching Effectiveness With Any Leader!
You Should Attend If . . .
- You want to improve your consulting/coaching work in every industry and type of organization.
- You want to get new ideas for coaching already high performing clients on accessing and committing to practical steps to build their leadership results.
- You want to explore what leader clients can do to best execute new behaviors to increase the capacity in their direct reports and create a more positive work culture.
- You want to clarify and increase the commitment of your client leaders.
- You want to improve your evaluation and proof of coaching success.
Those Who Attend in Person Will Receive:
- Your choice of one complete Resource unit from my Skill Kit for Leaders Program (SKL).
- Price reduction on your personal Co-Branded SKL program.
- A copy of the published white paper on my program that doubled productivity for leaders at the US Department of Labor.
Sign Up Now
Register now for this jam-packed webinar with me, Senior OD Consultant/Coach, Diane Foster, MA, MCC. Registration is limited to first 25 people who sign up! (The Webinar will be taped for any unable to attend.)
About Diane Foster
Diane Foster is an ICF Certified Master/ Mentor Coach, with an M.A. in Career Development. For more than 30 years, Diane has successfully supported hundreds of leaders in numerous industries in the areas of developing leadership that makes a difference—for the individual and the organization. She is a career development specialist and assessment expert, with an international reputation for achieving lasting results for her clients on the triple bottom line of people, planet, profitability.
Her strong background in coaching, organization development, adult learning and educational psychology has led to success with business leaders around the globe in aligning development issues with strategic business goals.
Schooled in neuroscience research, and positive psychology, Diane has a fundamental deep belief in the power of human potential and enjoys supporting her business-leader clients and other coaches in finding and realizing theirs.
Her broad experience includes being adjunct faculty in OD, Leadership, Assessment, and Coaching at such institutions as University of San Francisco, UC Extension, and John F. Kennedy University. She has also been Director of ICF Training for the College of Executive Coaching and the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland’s Coaching Certificate Program.