Are you, like me, feeling the deep division in our country as we approach the mid-term elections this fall?
I’ve been on the planet for 70 years now and have never felt as much polarization and division in the nation as now. What happened to dialogue, collaboration, and teaming? Do our politicians have any coaching support for bridging these very disparate points of view?
For almost 40 years, my credo has been: “Professional Guidance in Challenging Times.” Do you agree with me that this certainly one of those times?
I love coaching because I have witnessed how it can bring resolution to conflict, support improved teaming, enhance emotional intelligence, improve listening skills, and boost one’s ability to build relationships, plus much more! I invite you to check out my Skill Kit for Leaders program to see the kinds of deep resources it includes for coaches. I’m thinking that right now our politicians and leaders could benefit from coaching support on “Managing Change/Chaos,” “Thinking Creatively,” and “Aligning Vision, Mission, and Goals.” In short, they all need Leadership Coaching!
My vision is that great coaches like you who are reading this can find a way to work with all the leaders you can and try to reach out to leaders/politicians with practical activities and ideas for healing the divide at all levels in our government—between parties, special interests, gender divisions, and different viewpoints.
While this is a big challenge, we must find a way to use our wonderful coaching profession to address it. My Skill Kit for Leaders program includes 42 rich units you can use to provide the leaders you coach with practical practices and resources to address any of these divides, and much more.
Learn How You Can Use These Resources in Your Practice
I’ll show all who sign up for my next FREE WEBINAR, on Tuesday, August 7th, at 4:00 pm PT, how to:
- Ensure commitment and accountability for developing critical competencies in the leaders you coach.
- Give your leader/clients practical activities and easy-to use resources that they can “try out” for new behaviors with their direct reports, work-place colleagues, and all stakeholders.
- Ensure evaluation of results of your coaching!
This is your opportunity to . . .
- Step into the “Bigger Game” of Coaching for
“Real-Time” Results with Leadership Development.
- Understand proven, successful, and practical steps that build “coaching cultures” and how this could lead to an even “bigger game” of using these tools heal the divides we see in our political culture.
- Get an overview of the power of my Skill Kit for Leaders program and how it can support your coaching work.
What do you think? Can coaches make a difference in healing a divided nation?
Let’s start wherever we are and work to hone our best practices. If you are convinced, like I am, then please join me on Tuesday, August 7th, at 4:00 pm PT for my FREE WEBINAR.