About Highlands for Students
Call Diane 510-865-3695
to discuss how our Student Career Assessment can support your choice of the right career and training to get there. Contact Diane Foster to discuss your needs and begin customizing a package.
Student Assessment For Career Choices
Choose Your Career
Preparing for a success in the world of work or for a career can be difficult and nerve wracking. Choosing course work that is most appropriate for your unique needs can save you precious time and money.
We are proud to offer the “best-in-class” assessments for identifying where your abilities, motivated skills, interests, and personal style can lead.
- You will build an understanding of your natural strengths and abilities and can therefore choose a major or minor that matches.
- You will be coached by a certified expert with years of experience in career management assessment, organizational coaching and teaching for both high school and college level students.
- You will understand whether you have the innate strengths to grow in a college environment, no matter how you performed in high school.
- You will avoid feeling inadequate at the end of four years of college.
- Career assessment and profiling for high school student and parents
- Career assessment and profiling coaching for college students